Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Clinton are undoubtedly two of the most liberal politicians the United States has ever known. It drives me crazy to see the hundreds of articles online saying how crappy Hillary is and what a saint Barack is. The funny thing is Barack being the media darling that he is the build him up to be polar opposites to Clinton when in reality they are marching us down the same path. You think it is a joke that I claim they use the communist manifesto as a playbook?
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the banks of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal obligation of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production etc.
Those are the 10 main points of the Communist Manifesto. How many of those do you think Barack and Hillary disagree with? I can’t find any but I challenge you to. These may be found at the bottom of page 20.