Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8chan is just another honey pot

Thanks

8chan is just another honey pot

Have this document here: http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/kqURbmyJ/file.html

I dont know about you, but I am going to stop visiting that place.

It cannot be that during the first exodus where anons complained that they get censored on 4chan, JIDF running rampant
    that Frederick uses this opportunity to gain some population just later to shit up boards like /pol/, for example the known notorious shitposter
    Rach keeps making bait post and threads yet the mods do nothing about it, the said shitposter was also very active on 4chon.

For me that place is death and just another honey trap, thanks to one of you guys who "shilled" for this place I have atleast another community where
    I can continue finding the truth about the Jews and their ongoing destructive goal against the white race.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nicolas For This Useful Post:

goldmonkey (09-07-2015),LuckyStrike (08-30-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post

...For me that place is death and just another honey trap...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/0...Real-Hotwheels

The real Hotwheels is less of a free speech idealist, and more of a virtual Al Capone, complete with a fanart-making personality cult. He's an Internet famous criminal whose business provides a space for white supremacists, pedophiles, #Gamergaters, and identity thieves. Brennan's moved his servers offshore, and his finances into Bitcoins, like you might expect a virtual mobster to do. He also has goons on a whistle; and they might get pissed if we don't speak well of him.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,650 Posts

I dont know about you, but I am going to stop visiting that place.

It cannot be that during the first exodus where anons complained that they get censored on 4chan, JIDF running rampant
    that Frederick uses this opportunity to gain some population just later to shit up boards like /pol/, for example the known notorious shitposter
    Rach keeps making bait post and threads yet the mods do nothing about it, the said shitposter was also very active on 4chon.

For me that place is death and just another honey trap, thanks to one of you guys who "shilled" for this place I have atleast another community where
    I can continue finding the truth about the Jews and their ongoing destructive goal against the white race.
    Wow that is very damning. Where did you come across all of that information? Is it widely known on 8chan?

If it were widely known I have a feeling /pol/ would be gone pretty quickly.
    "one foot in the grave, one foot on the pedal, I was born a rebel"

Thanks
    Also for those wondering, the zip contains pictures. Nothing malicious from what I've seen.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyStrike View Post
    Wow that is very damning. Where did you come across all of that information? Is it widely known on 8chan?

If it were widely known I have a feeling /pol/ would be gone pretty quickly.
    I found that information by a post on /pol/ not a thread specific made for it mind you,
    I doubt that is widely known only a few anons would know about them.

And if it would be widely known well I guess there might another exodus happening and this time it will be Frederick to be blamed.
    The very same person who claimed that 8chan is much better than 4chan the person who claimed he is for free speech
    yet he intervened several times on board affairs particularly /pol/ ones, sacked the old moderators and board owner and replaced them
    with a more JIDF friendly ones.

According to the document only 'Nacht' was one of the few good moderators left.

Assuming the anons would be enraged by the documents and a good chunk of it they would probably ask why Frederick
    made all the time incoherent decision and well probably go to another obscure image boards, splittered of course.

What also "blowd me up" (for a lack of better wording) which I sadly forgotten to screencap a specific thread of a anon
    who asked for updates of what happend at all, out of the blue the board owner appears downplays everything and decides for some odd reason
    to lock that thread from a concerned anon which was in no way a bait, yet the obvious bait thread made by Rach is still up.

Oh yeah and the board owner also rarely shows up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thread locked for some reason.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	159.4 KB 
ID:	1384

Notorious baiter:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bildschirmfoto_2015-08-30_16-22-39.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	212.7 KB 
ID:	1385

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicolas For This Useful Post:

LuckyStrike (08-30-2015)

Thanks
    Yeah that's definitely unfortunate. I became aware of 8chan after 4chon mysteriously closed down. I'm not sure if 8chan was around before then or just quick to come on and scoop up the people looking for an alternative to 4chan's /pol/

My biggest complaint with imageboards are, people write out detailed responses and by default they go down the memory hole so it's like groundhog day where the same topics are brought up and the same arguments are had. In that regard I think detailed responses and debates are generally a waste of energy. The other thing is trolling is much easier on an anonymous imageboard and no imageboard I've seen makes an effort to derail the trolls. Look at 4chans /pol/. A lot of good information but on every single page there's at least one troll thread. It gets old.

There's a place for them to be sure which is why I created truthinourtime.com/chan but I don't post nearly as much on imageboards as I do on forums.

Thanks
    Yeah that's definitely unfortunate. I became aware of 8chan after 4chon mysteriously closed down. I'm not sure if 8chan was around before then or just quick to come on and scoop up the people looking for an alternative to 4chan's /pol/ .
    STI (Save the internet) was hardly active as the sole Admin of the site and for some reason he dint bothered adding a co-admin, after I think 2 or 3 months ago
    (that is before he closed the site) just now he decided to add another Admin. STI was also very busy doing "normie" stuff as other anons mostly those from R9K pointed
    it out such as dating and snorting coke, then he decided to close the site but if somebody had 4k of money he will sell them which of course none of those anons have them
    which causes the imageboard to shut down for good.

My biggest complaint with imageboards are, people write out detailed responses and by default they go down the memory hole so it's like groundhog day where the same topics are brought up and the same arguments are had. In that regard I think detailed responses and debates are generally a waste of energy. The other thing is trolling is much easier on an anonymous imageboard and no imageboard I've seen makes an effort to derail the trolls. Look at 4chans /pol/. A lot of good information but on every single page there's at least one troll thread. It gets old.
    For 4/8chan there was a archival site whose name escapes me, which achieves pretty much everything posted there and you can make ghost comments.
    For some unknown reason 8chan /pol/ doesnt got a archival (the Board Owner dint enabled the function for it), I guess due the JIDF nature of the moderators here
    it would make for them much easier to delete/bump lock a thread - hush hush 'nobody knows' about it then.

But yeah its true Imageboard is not well suited for long and heavy discussion as you probably have to write almost the same stuff in the next thread because the old one is gone.

I also suspect that Moot and Frederick have together some sort of a connection which is nowadays very easy to setup
    Moot decided to sell out his website 4chan but he had to get rid of /pol/ first as it would be too shocking for the "normies" to handle it
    as they mostly keep uncovering stuff what the media wont tell, it has also probably do to that Moot spended alot of time and energy for his canv.as
    project site or however it was named again and well the said project site dint succeed which could also one of those reason why he wants to sell
    4chan.

And I suspect that way because of the recent actions Moot took and Frederick is almost Moot like in behavior but much more subtle.

What they have to gain from all those fiasco I dont know.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicolas For This Useful Post:

LuckyStrike (09-01-2015)

Thanks

I also suspect that Moot and Frederick have together some sort of a connection which is nowadays very easy to setup
    Moot decided to sell out his website 4chan but he had to get rid of /pol/ first as it would be too shocking for the "normies" to handle it
    as they mostly keep uncovering stuff what the media wont tell, it has also probably do to that Moot spended alot of time and energy for his canv.as
    project site or however it was named again and well the said project site dint succeed which could also one of those reason why he wants to sell
    4chan.

And I suspect that way because of the recent actions Moot took and Frederick is almost Moot like in behavior but much more subtle.

What they have to gain from all those fiasco I dont know.
    I hadn't considered that but I think it's certainly possible and probable.

The problem is as I see it, is moot and hotwheels are not likeminded (to us) so you have /pol/ on 4chan take off and become really popular but they really don't know what to do with it. It was started almost as a containment area anyway and I don't think moot liked how popular it became. He certainly didn't like them pointing out his cuck nature with the jewess.

Who knows what they have to gain. 8chan might very well be a honeypot as you suggest. The evidence that you've shown certainly points to that there's more than meets the eye.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,329 Times in 1,748 Posts
    The only friendly territory in cyberspace are small fora like this one, where the leader/owner has proven himself over time.

All the large gathering places are co-opted. Strokefront is the biggest honeypot of all.
    In Soviet Amerika, Internet search YOU!

==

"Without God...everything is permitted."

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred For This Useful Post:

goldmonkey (09-07-2015),Hillbilly (09-11-2015)

Thanks
    http://www.truthinourtime.com/2015/0...an-a-honeypot/

That post contains most of the pictures which were in OP's zip file