WHEN it is declared that the U. S.A. and Britain and other Nordic nations are Israelites and the chosen people of God, most of the modern lay churches call it false and without foundation, but refuse to give any Scriptures to prove that we are not. They put us on the defensive by demanding proof of our claims, and in response we give evidence from Scripture, history, ethnology and heraldry. As a reaction to the usual tactics of our opponents the order has been reversed and some questions presented for an answer:
Can those who disagree with us furnish evidence to prove that we are not Israel, and that the Jews are? No man’s answer will suffice. The answer must come from
God’s Word so that the issue may be clear.
The modern day church states that the Jew and Israel are one and the same; also that the U.S.A., Britain and other Nordic nations are Gentile (in the sense of heathen) nations. If their claim is true, and the Jews are Israel, THEY HAVE TO FULFIL EVERY SCRIPTURE WHICH GOD SAID ISRAELWOULD FULFIL:
So in answer to my critics in relation to my latest books “Who Am I?” I present the following questions relative to the above mentioned subject. All these questions emerge from reading God’s Word and history.
1) Have the Jews blessed all the nations of the earth? Gen. 12:3; 22: 18.
2) Are the Jews circumcised in heart? Deut. 10:16; 30:6; Romans 2:28 and 29; Phil. 3:3; Col. 2:9-11.
3) Have the Jews ever glorified Christ and has He been recognized by the Jewish nation? Isa. 41:16; Luke 1:32 and 7:16.
4) Do the Jews declare that Christ is the Lord God of Israel of the old Testament? Isa. 43: 10 & 12; 44:8; 49:3-6; 52:6; and Acts 1:8.
5) Do the Jews show forth the praise of Jesus? Isa. 43:21
6) Have the Jews carried the gospel to all the world and witnessed for Jesus Christ and held the Bible open? Gen. 28: 14; Isa 43: 10; 44:21; and look at Isa.49:3,6 and Acts 1:8 again
7) Do the Jews have God’s Spirit and the Word of God in their mouth and their uttermost being? Isa.59:21.
8) Was the New Covenant written only to the Jews? The Bible states that it was made with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. Jer. 31: 31-33; Heb. 8:8-10; Matt. 26:28.
9) Are the Jews the sheep of Israel? Ezek. 34:11,12; Psalm 78:52; 95:1,6,7; Isa. 53:6; John 10:22-27; Matt. 15:24.
10) Are the Jews the Children of God scattered abroad? St. John 7:35; 10:16 and 11:52.
11) Is Jesus Christ glorified in the Jews? Isa. 49:3; Romans 8:29,30; 11:1,2 and 9:4.
12) Are the Jews the servants of God? Isa. 41:8; 43:8 and 49:3.
13) Are the Jews a holy nation, a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a peculiar people? Ex. 19:5,6; Deut. 14:2 and 7:6; 1 Peter 2:9,10; and 1:1,2.
14) Are the Jews the great characters mentioned in the great faith chapter of Hebrews 11? (Not one was a Jew.)
15) Are the Jews a “righteous nation?” Isaiah 26:2.
16) Are the Jews bringing forth the fruits of the kingdom? Hosea 14:8; Matt. 21:43.
17) Are the Jews kind to strangers? Lev. 19:33,34; Matt. 25:31-46.
18) Are the Jews called the “sons of the living God?” Hosea 1:10.
19) Do the Jews claim to be “not God’s people? Hosea 1:10.
20) Do the Jews have all of God’s Word? Deut. 33:4; Psalm 147:19&20; Romans 9:3-5.
21) Are the Jews a great and mighty nation? Genesis 18:18.
22) Are the Jews today innumerable as the stars of heaven and as the sand of the seashore? Gen. 22: 17; Hosea 1:10.
23) Do the Jews possess the gate of their enemies? Gen. 22:17; 24:60.
24) Are the Jews a nation and a company of Genesis 48 and 49,
25) Will the Jews push all the people together to the ends of the earth? Deut. 33:17.
26) Are the Jews above all the people on the face of the earth? Deut. 7:6; & 12:2; Psalm 135:4; Amos 3:2.
27) Have the Jews ever dwelt alone in a home appointed by God? Num. 23:9; 2 Sam. 7 :10; 1Chron. 17:9; Deut. 29:28; Jer: 16:13 & 3:18; Ezek. 36:24 and Acts 17:26.
28) Have the Jews a navy or naval power? Num. 24:7; Isa. 60:5,9,
29) Did or will the Jews eat up the nations, their enemies? Num. 24:8.
30) Are Jews God’s battle axe? Num. 24:8,9; Isa. 41: 15,16; Jer. 51:20-23.
31) Are the Jews feared by all nations? Deut. 2:25; 28: 10.
32) Are the Jews a mighty nation, crushing and grinding to powder all who oppose them? Matt. 21:44 and Daniel 2:44.
33) Have the Jews inherited the gentiles? Isa. 54:3.
34) Is it possible to count 1/4 of the Jews, or all of them? Num. 23: 10.
35) Are the Jews the rod of God’s inheritance? Ps. 135:4; Isa. 19:25.
36) Do the Jews today have an earthly king of the lineage of David ruling over them? If they are Israel then a Davidic king must be among them somewhere. Ps.89:27-29 & 35 to 37; Jer. 33: 17.
37) Are the Jews called today through Isaac? (Isaac’s sons, or Saxons) Gen. 35:11; Amos 7:16; Romans 9:7 and Heb. 11:18.
38) Will the Jews say they have lost their lineage or identity? Hos. 1:9 & 10; 2:6; Isa. 1:3; 42:19; Deut. 32:26; Jer. 50:6,7; Hosea 8:8 and 9:17.
39) Do the Jews have a new name today? Isa. 62:2; 65:15; Hosea 1:10; Romans 9:25,26; 1 Pet.2:10; Acts 11:26.(New Language too -Isa. 28:11).
40) If the Jews are Israel how can the blessings promised to specific, and separate tribes in Genesis 48 and 49, and in Deut. 33 come about? Wouldn’t they have to be separate nations? Note the time of fulfilment: Gen. 49:1. (Also 1 John 2:18; Acts 2:16,17; 1Peter 1:3, 5, 18 & 20; Jude 17-.19 and Hebrews 11:1 and 2)
41) Are the heathen nations aligned against the Jews only? Joel 3:9; and Psalms 83.
42) Are the Jews a hidden people? Psalm 83:4 and Isaiah 3:9
43) Are the Jews described nationally as a great lion? Gen. 49:9 and Numbers 23:24; 24:9.
44) Did the Jews deliver Jerusalem in 1917? See Luke 21:24; Hag. 2:18, 19 and 22; Lev. 26:18 to 28; Ezek 4:6; Rev.2:3 & 12:10-14.These refer to”times” predicted, and along with many more that are too long to be discussed in this addendum. However Daniel 12:11 & 12; Psalm 95:10; Heb. 3:9 & 10 and Matt. 24:34, are of interest of time element.
45) Are the Jews the house of Israel and the house of Judah-two nations and families? Ezek. & Jer. 3: 18; 31:31; 33:24.
46) Are the Jews called “Great?” Gen. 12:2.
47) Have the Jews released those in slavery? Isa. 42:7 & 58:6.
48) Have the Jews colonized any people? Isa. 35:1; 49:8; Gen. 28:14.
49) Are the Jews an Island people? Isa,. 24:14; 41:1; 43:4-10; 49:1,19; and Jer. 23:8; 31:10.
50) Do the Jews recognize Jesus as God? (God said Israel would: Isaiah 43:10,12; 52:6; Matthew 1:23; Luke1:68; 1 Timothy 3:16; Acts 3:14 and John 9:28
Of the fifty questions concerning the Jews – a people regarded by so many as “God’s Chosen People.” And with more than three times this many Bible references
to these questions I cannot find even one Scripture to substantiate the people’s claim that: “the Jews are God’s chosen people.” Friend, can you???
So, in conclusion to the above subject I am going to offer a $1,000.00 reward to the first good man – ooops, I just remember that Jesus Christ told a young man once that “there was none good but God.” (Matt. chapter nineteen.). So, I will try to make this “Reward” offer very plain:
“If any man or woman, boy or girl, of any race or religious or unreligious beliefs will dust off your old Bible, using the King James version that I have studied for many years, and show me from its pages, chapter and verse, where it states that the Jews are God’s chosen people, then I will give the first one $2,000.00. (Two Thousand Dollars) This offer will expire the first day of the year 2003, unless you ask me for more time to study.”
Perhaps your pastor or some other preacher that teaches and preaches that the Jews are God’s Chosen people could help you locate chapter and verse from your Bible.Ask your Sunday School teaches where to locate this in your Bible.
We have no more giants of culture such as Shakespeare, Beethoven and Goethe. We have no more literature, music or art of any significance since the Jewish blight descended upon our people. Music has become like the screech of automobile horns; literature has become a repetitious description of human debauchery, and art – the trivial daubs of monkeys or their human imitators.
These things I have written, and I believe in the same spirit of that of John the Apostle as he wrote in 1st John the second chapter. And I will close with a quotation
from this Apostle as he wrote in the 5th chapter of 1 John, verse 19:
“And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.”
And, with best wishes,
From an old ninety-one year old Israelite,